Introduction

My name is Hayden Hobdy. I am 16 years old and I am a triplet. I have two sisters named Ashley and Mackenzie and I also have a younger brother named Carson. I enjoy playing soccer and I am looking into playing football next year. I play trombone in marching band as well as concert band and I also enjoy playing guitar. Im my free time I like to compose and listen to music. I cannot wait to have some fun in Mr. Lunn's Humor and Satire class and I am looking forward to my senior year of high school.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Cast

The following cast has been arranged to fit the personalities, characteristics, and attributes of the eight main characters in Taming of the Shrew.

Katherine : America Ferrera


Katherine is the shrew of the story. She is short tempered and not very attractive in most people's perspectives. America Ferrara would be the perfect person to fill this role.
Petruchio : Pierce Brosnan

Petruchio is the "tamer of the shrew". Brosnan would fill the role of Petruchio very well.



Bianca : Jessica Alba
Bianca is Katherine's younger and more beautiful sister. Jessica Alba being a beautiful actress would be considered a good fit for the role of Bianca.
Baptista : Hulk Hogan





Baptista is Katherine and Bianca's father. The role of baptista would be played by Hulk Hogan.
Lucentio, Gremio, and Hortensio : David Beckham, Orlando Bloom, and Tom Cruise















Lucentio, Gremio, and Hortensio are all suitors of Bianca. Their roles would be played by David Beckham, Orlando Bloom, and Tom Cruise.


Tranio : Elijah Wood

Tranio is the servant of Lucentio. This role would be filled by Elijah Wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment