Introduction

My name is Hayden Hobdy. I am 16 years old and I am a triplet. I have two sisters named Ashley and Mackenzie and I also have a younger brother named Carson. I enjoy playing soccer and I am looking into playing football next year. I play trombone in marching band as well as concert band and I also enjoy playing guitar. Im my free time I like to compose and listen to music. I cannot wait to have some fun in Mr. Lunn's Humor and Satire class and I am looking forward to my senior year of high school.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Comparison Between My First and Last Speeches

There were many similarities between my first and last speech. My enthusiasm stayed about the same while giving my speeches. I didn't improve on that part of public speaking. I also didn't improve on my vocal volume.

There are many differences between my first and last speeches. My first speech was shorter than my last speech. I didn't speak as clearly in my first speech and I didn't make as much eye contact compared to my last speech. I also used more hand gestures in my last speech. I have improved in many areas but there is still more that can be done to take my speech giving ability to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment